Now that Hurricane Irma has passed, Disney has announced that most of Disney World will go back to regular operating hours. However, some areas on property will remain closed so Disney can assess damage to the property.
Here are the operating hours for tomorrow, September 12, 2017:
- Magic Kingdom: 9 am – 7pm (Extra Magic Hours 8 am- 9 am) and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will happen 7 pm – midnight.
- Epcot: 9 am – 9pm (Extra Magic Hours 9 pm – 11 pm)
- Animal Kingdom: 9 am – 9 pm
- Hollywood Studios: 9 am – 9 pm
- Disney Springs: 10 am – 12 am
- Blizzard Beach – Closed
- Typhoon Lagoon – Closed
Some of areas at different resorts will also remain closed and some shows have been canceled.
Here is the resort closures and cancelations list:
- Fort Wilderness will stay closed so Disney can make assessments.
- The Treehouse Villas at Saratoga Springs will reopen on September 14.
- The Hoop Dee Too Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ are both canceled for September 12, 2017. Those with reservations for that date will be refunded.
Other Important Info:
- Transportation for guests on Disney World property will resume Tuesday morning, September 12.
- The reservation center will reopen Tuesday, September 12.
Thanks for reading!