Last month, Disney gave a partial list of who would be playing at the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. This is the concert series that takes place during the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, which begins on July 14.
Today, Disney released the full list of artists playing during the festival. If you are planning to visit during the Food & Wine Festival check out the list before picking your EPCOT day.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
- Aug. 28-29 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
You will notice there are some gaps between dates. The dates that are not on the list are when local bands will be playing during the concert series. Disney has scheduled local bands to play Tuesday-Thursday.
The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is one of Disney’s most popular festivals, and one that many guests look forward to each year. This year the festival is running from July 14 through November 19, so there’s a lot of time to enjoy everything it has to offer.
Are you planning to visit during the Food & Wine Festival this year?
Thanks for reading!