The 2017 packages are out and so are the details. Disney adds some, what they call, “Magical Extras.”
When you book a package at a Disney World hotel the price not only includes your room and base tickets (with add on options available), but also some vouchers and discounts.
Here are some of those extras you get with the package:
- Four vouchers for mini golf to be used for one round of miniature golf before 4 p.m. They are one day vouchers for either Disney’s Fantasia Gardens or Disney’s Winter Summerland.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- 10% Discount on Bowling
- 10% off Food and Non-alcoholic Drinks
- 10% off Non-discounted Merchandise at Disney Springs
- 20% off food and non-alcoholic drinks during lunch and dinner at House of Blues.
- 20% off Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Locations in:
- Magic Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Animal Kingdom
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney Springs
There have been some changes to the extras that have been offered in the past. Here are some things that have been removed from the list:
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe
- Planet Hollywood
- Magic Your Way Premium and Platinum Packages have been discontinued.
- Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining and Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining
- Both packages will now include two snacks
- Dessert with lunch or dinner is no longer included with the Quick-service meals in these packages. (This also pertains to the Magic Your Way Package Plus Deluxe Dining)
Guests who book a package will also get one of those cute keepsake luggage tags.
If you are thinking about planning a vacation for 2017 and are interested in a free quote, feel free to send me an email, email@example.com, or you can join our Facebook group and get a hold of me that way.
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.