Another restaurant in Disney World has a reopening date and it’s a popular one in Animal Kingdom. Disney has announced that Tusker House will be reopening on June 20.
This popular dining location, which is located in the Africa section of the park, used to be a buffet, but like the rest of the Disney buffets it has been changed to a family-style restaurant. Family-style is still all-you-care to enjoy, it’s just brought to you on big plates to share with the table instead of everyone getting up to serve themselves. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and each meal will have a variety of options.
Breakfast Menu (Cost $42 per adult / $27 per child)
- Pastries Basket
- Safari Bread
- Multigrain Croissants
- Whipped Butter
- Strawberry Preserves
- Fresh Fruit served with Honey Yogurt Sauce
- Breakfast Platter
- Scrambled Eggs
- Mickey and Simba-shaped Waffles
- Durban Chicken-Egg Curry with Jasmine Rice
Lunch and Dinner Menu (Cost $55 per adult /$42 per child)
- Assorted House-made Breads served with Hummus, Coriander, and Mango Chutney
- African Inspired Salads – Kachumbari and Arcadian Green Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- Moroccan Spiced Beef
- Spit-Roasted Herb Chicken
- Cape Malay Green Curry Shrimp
- Berber Marinated Pork
- Green Beans with Carrots and Corn
- Jasmine Rice
- Roasted Potatoes
- House-made Macaroni and Cheese
- Animal Inspired Mini Desserts
- Hard Cider
- Hard Seltzer
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Characters will also be back at the restaurant. Donald and friends will be dressed in their safari attire and will walk through the dining room waving to guests.
Reservations are now open for booking dates June 20 and beyond.
Are you excited that Tusker House is back?
Thanks for reading!