Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. This one was a bit tougher, but five people knew where to find this skyline silhouette.
Congratulations to Shelly, Larry, Caroline, Dean, and Robbie who all knew the skyline silhouette can be found in Hollywood Studios. Shelly and Dean both pointed out it’s on Sunset Blvd, and Caroline and Robbie pinpointed it at the Sunshine Ranch Market, which located on Sunset Blvd. The area begins across from the Once Upon a Time store and ends across from the entrance of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
At Sunshine Ranch Market guests will find different food and drink items. It’s a cluster of multiple different food stands and each stand has something different. The options make this a good place to grab a snack or some lunch, so everyone can find something they like.
Sunshine Ranch Marketplace Food Stand Options
- Anaheim Produce – As the name would imply, guests can find fruit at this stand, but there are other options, like churros and Mickey pretzels available. Non-alcoholic, drinks with alcohol, and beer are also available.
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe – Burgers, hot dogs, salads, chicken nuggets, plant-based lobster rolls, drinks, and drinks with alcohol are available at this stand.
- Catalina Eddie’s – Pizza, salad, breadsticks, dessert, drinks, and drinks with alcohol are served at this stand.
- Fairfax Fare – Barbecued beef brisket bowl, Korean barbecued pork belly bowl, buffalo chicken bowl, plant-based bowls, Enchanted Rose dessert, beer, and non-alcoholic drinks are served at this stand.
- Hollywood Scoops – Different sundaes, shakes, and cones are available at this stand.
Congratulations to everyone who knew where to find the skyline silhouette and thanks to everyone who played along! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon. Have you been to the Sunset Ranch Market?
Thanks for reading!