Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where is it located. This one was a bit tough, but one person knew where to find the clock.
Congratulations to Caroline who knew that the clock is located at Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom. This table service restaurant is located in the Liberty Square section of Magic Kingdom and serves up family style portions of Thanksgiving dinner for lunch and dinner. The Patriot’s Platter is all-you-care-to-enjoy, so guests can order as many platters as they want, and dessert is also served family style.
- All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Bill of Fare
- Declaration Salad – Mixed greens, apples, cranberries, and cheese with house-made dressing.
- Patriot’s Platter
- Roasted Turkey
- Pot Roast
- Oven-roasted Pork
- Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Herb Stuffing
- House-made Macaroni & Cheese
- Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake – Vanilla toffee cake, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream.
- House-made Gravy
- All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Plant-based Tavern Keeper’s Feast
- Tavern Salad – Tossed mixed greens with house-made dressing
- Impossible Meatloaf – Plant-based meatloaf with mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, and seasonal vegetables.
- Johnny Appleseed’s Warm Apple Cake – Comes with caramel and whipped topping.
Some drinks are included, but there are also specialty cocktails, sodas, wines, beer, and a specialty non-alcoholic drink (Tavern Punch) that can be purchased.
The restaurant is designed to look like a colonial-style inn with wood paneling, candelabra chandeliers, large brick fireplaces, period pictures, and items from that period as well. There are 6 dining rooms and each is themed after figures from U.S. history: Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Paul Jones, Paul Revere, Betsy Ross, and George Washington. It’s a well themed restaurant and worth taking a walk around before or after your meal.
There are also a couple of hidden Mickey’s in the restaurant. The last time we ate at Liberty Tree Tavern a couple of cast members told us about the Hidden Mickeys and gave us hints on where to find them. If you like finding Hidden Mickeys then definitely ask a cast member about it the next time you eat there.
Congratulations to Caroline and thanks to everyone who played along! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon. Have you been to Liberty Tree Tavern?
Thanks for reading!