This is a great concert series that guests look forward to each year. It’s fun to hear the bands playing as you are enjoying that area of World Showcase.
According to Disney Parks Blog, the first band is currently playing at Epcot. They are a Boston tribute band called Don’t Look Back and they will be playing until June 11.
Here is the rest of the lineup:
- Hotel California (Eagles Tribute Band): June 12 – June 18
- Rumours ( Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band): June 19 – June 24
- Simply Tina (Tina Turner Tribute Band): June 25 – July 1
- Stayin’ Alive (Bee Gees Tribute Band): July 2 – July 9
- Bruce in the USA (Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band): July 10 – July 16
- DSB (Journey Tribute Band): July 17 – July 23
The show times for each band are the same every night. They will play daily at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8 p.m. The concert series takes place in the America Gardens Theater.
I think the bands add some extra fun to that area of the World Showcase. You can grab a drink and/or some food and just enjoy the music. Not a bad way to spend the summer!
Have you ever caught a Sounds Like Summer concert at Epcot?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.