This week’s Snackshot brings us to a popular all-you-care-to-enjoy restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
Liberty Tree Tavern is located in the Liberty Square area of Magic Kingdom. The food here is served family style, so everyone shares what is brought to the table, but guests can order as much of each item as desired. The Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake is the dessert that comes with the Bill of Fare option (there are two meal options, which are listed below). This delicious dessert is pretty well known among Disney fans. My first time trying this dessert was this year and I have to say it did live up to the hype, which doesn’t always happen. The entire table was very happy with the dessert, though it was hard to finish because of the dinner we just ate. It was so good and I highly recommend it to anyone who has a sweet tooth.
- All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Bill of Fare
- Declaration Salad – Mixed greens, apples, cranberries, and cheese with house-made dressing.
- Patriot’s Platter
- Roasted Turkey
- Pot Roast
- Oven-roasted Pork
- Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Herb Stuffing
- House-made Macaroni & Cheese
- Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake – Vanilla toffee cake, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream.
- House-made Gravy
- All-You-Care-to-Enjoy Plant-based Tavern Keeper’s Feast
- Tavern Salad – Tossed mixed greens with house-made dressing
- Impossible Meatloaf – Plant-based meatloaf with mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, and seasonal vegetables.
- Johnny Appleseed’s Warm Apple Cake – Comes with caramel and whipped topping.
The restaurant is designed to look like a colonial-style inn with wood paneling, candelabra chandeliers, large brick fireplaces, period pictures, and items from that period as well. There are 6 dining rooms and each is themed after figures from U.S. history: Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, John Paul Jones, Paul Revere, Betsy Ross, and George Washington. It’s a well themed restaurant and worth taking a walk around before or after your meal.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Snackshot! Have you had the Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern?
Thanks for reading!