Disney World is a popular place to ring in the New Year. Often, the parks (at least Magic Kingdom and Epcot) will reach capacity, making for a very crowded evening. There are other options of places to go to celebrate the New Year in Disney though and one of them now has reservations available.
According to Disney Parks Blog, Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club is now taking reservations for guests who would like to celebrate the New Year with them. The party will take place in the convention center. The party is described as “a 3-in-1 New Year’s extravaganza” and will have lots of food and drink, like:
- Artisanal Cheeses
- Slider Bar
- Coriander-crusted Pan-seared Scallops with Horseradish Cream Corn and Caviar
- Mac-n-Noodles Action Station (includes toppings bar)
- Chocolate and Coconut Cake with Salted Caramel Ganache
- French Macaroons
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Beer, Wine, and Mixed Drinks
The Countdown to Midnight party also includes a comedy show at the Adventurer’s Club, a 9-piece dance band at Club Live, a 7-piece band playing jazz at Club Vinyl, an open bar, New Year’s Eve hats and tiaras, and a keepsake champagne glass.
This event requires advanced reservations, so if you want to attend I wouldn’t wait to call and reserve your spot, 407-939-3463, (or have your travel agent call for you).
A few requirements are needed in order to make reservations. First, you must have a prior Disney Resort hotel reservation for New Year’s Eve in order to take part in this event. Second, you must be 21 or older.
The cost of the party is $300 a person with beer, wine, mixed drinks, and a champagne toast being included with price of admission. It starts at 7:30 p.m. and the Countdown to Midnight party will begin at 8 p.m.
A few other things to keep in mind:
- It is banquet seating and you may be seated with other guest, not just the guests in your party.
- Seating is not guaranteed.
- The dining plan is not accepted for this event and no discounts can be used.
- This is an event that can accommodate wheelchairs and ECV’s.
Will you be ringing in the New Year at the Countdown to Midnight party?
Thanks for reading!