Exciting news has been released regarding the re-imagined Flying Fish. They are now accepting reservations!
The Flying Fish Cafe closed for a major refurb earlier this year and guests have been looking forward to the restaurant reopening. This is one of the more popular dining establishments along Disney’s Boardwalk and people were sad to see it close for so long.
When the restaurant opens they will have a new menu, a redesigned interior and kitchen (which is guests will be able to see from the dining area). The new menu is still centered on seafood.
Here are some of the things you can expect to see on the menu:
- Yellowfin Tuna – Compressed Watermelon, Citrus Espelette, Black Cyprus Sea Salt, and Avocado
- Corn-Encrusted Wild Gulf Shrimp – Spiced Hearts of Palm, Orange Supremes, and Piquant Aïoli
- Blue Crab Bisque – Jumbo Lump Crab, Melted Leeks, Aged Sherry, and Tarragon Crème Fraiche
- Peaches and Prosciutto – Sicilian Pistachio Dust, Vero Beach Arugula, and Sonoma Chèvre
- Ocean’s Bounty Sustainable Fish – Summer’s Harvest Vegetable Mélange and Savory Potato Beurre Blanc
- Wild Alaskan King Salmon – Pancetta-Ivory Lentils, Wilted Varietal Kale, Meyer Lemon, and Garden Vinaigrette
- Free-Range Chicken – Sunburst Squash, Eggplant Puree, Heirloom Tomatoes, and Genovese Basil Pesto
- Wood-Fired Carabinero Prawn and Cobia – Rosemary Bomba Arroz, Peruvian Sweet Peppers, and Andouille
That menu sounds delicious! Find their full menu on Disney’s website.
Flying Fish is now accepting reservations for August 3 and beyond. Contact your travel agent or call Disney to make your reservations.
Are you excited for Flying Fish to reopen?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.