Another 24-hour event has been announced for Magic Kingdom in Disney World! The 24-hour party will kick off the “Coolest Summer Ever.” Olaf will be the official host for the summer celebration.
Disney announced the plans in a cute way, by bringing a 20 foot wide beach near Faneuil Hall in Boston. Poor Boston has been hit hard this winter with snow and cold weather. So, just like Disney did at the Long Island Mall, they brought some magic to those dealing with this less-than-fun winter in Boston.
Here is more info from Thomas Smith, Social Media Director for Disney Parks, and Disney Parks Blog:
“For the “Coolest Summer Ever,” we’re already planning experiences you won’t want to miss. Here’s an early look at some of the highlights:
- Frozen Fun – “Frozen” Summer Fun LIVE will bring Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Kristoff and Olaf with citizens of Arendelle appearing daily at Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 17-Sept. 7.
- Cool Thrill Rides – Guests will find thrills from mild to wild to out of this world in all four Walt Disney World parks. Choose from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train plus Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom Park; Test Track and Soarin’ at Epcot; Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Weekends – Guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios find stars from another galaxy during Star Wars Weekends May 15 – June 14.
- New Restaurants and Shopping – Throughout the summer, new waterfront dining and boutique shops flow into the Downtown Disney shopping/dining/entertainment district as its transformation into Disney Springscontinues.
- Epcot Entertainment – New entertainment acts will appear throughout Epcot World Showcase, which also brings a fresh summery twist on fan favorite, Voices of Liberty.
- A Splash at Water Parks – A cool new deal doubles the fun at Disney’s two iconic water parks – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
There’s more to come, so keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future details and information about the “Coolest Summer Ever.”
We will keep you updated on further news and plans for the “Coolest Summer Ever,” but it looks like it’s going to be a pretty fun summer in Disney World!
Click here for the whole post from Disney Parks Blog.