Disney has been adding new restaurants to the Mobile Order feature on the My Disney Experience app. This has been happening pretty regularly throughout the summer.
A couple restaurants have been added since the last update, but one seems to have been taken off the list. Epcot now has two restaurants on the list with Liberty Inn joining the Electric Umbrella and Hollywood Studios is now on the list with Backlot Express. Magic Kingdom is down one, because Tomorrowland Terrace is no longer on the list. Hopefully it will be added again in the near future.
Disney has been great about adding restaurants and they don’t seem to be slowing down. It’s nice to have the choice to put your order in, pay for it, and pick it up when you are ready. I imagine this is cutting down on lines in the quick service restaurants. In my opinion, it’s one of the most helpful tools added to the app. The less time you have to wait in line for anything in Disney World the better!
I’m not sure why they took Tomorrowland Terrace off the list. I can only speculate that mobile ordering was not working as well as it is in other restaurants.
Here is a look at the full list:
- Magic Kingdom
- Columbia Harbour House (Liberty Square)
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe (Tomorrowland)
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (Frontierland)
- Pinocchio Village Haus (Fantasyland)
- Electric Umbrella (Future World)
- Liberty Inn (World Showcase)
- Hollywood Studios
- Backlot Express (Echo Lake)
- Animal Kingdom
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Discovery Island)
- Pizzafari (Discovery Island)
- Restaurantosaurus (Dinoland U.S.A.)
- Satu’li Canteen (Pandora – The World of Avatar)
- Disney Springs
- D-Luxe Burger (Town Center)
As of right now, Disney is still only accepting credit cards for mobile ordering. However, it sounds like they are planning on accepting Disney gift cards and dining plan credits at some point in the future. Here is what comes up on the page where you review your order.
Disney seems to be adding restaurants every week or so, which is nice. We’ll update as new restaurants are added.
Have you used mobile ordering yet?
Thanks for reading!