Can you believe we are already in March? And you know what March means, St. Patrick’s Day. So let the festivities begin!
According to Disney Parks Blog, a fun festival is returning this year for St. Patrick’s Day and it takes place at Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant in Disney Springs. The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival will happen from March 11 to March 17 and will have lots of fun to offer.
Here are the bands that will be playing:
- The Raglan Roots Coalition
- Cooney & Ryan
- Avi McGourty
- The High Road
The talented Irish Dancers, who are there every night, will also be there to entertain guests.
Other fun activities:
- Face Painting
Of course, the restaurant will be serving there popular Irish cuisine. Plus, they will have Guinness and many other beers, spirits, and cocktails to choose from.
Hours of the Festival:
- March 11: 4 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- March 12: noon – 1:30 a.m.
- March 13: noon – 1:30 a.m.
- March 14: 4 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- March 15: 4 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- March 16: 4 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- March 17: 11 a.m. – 1:30 a.m. (This day only, guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. There will also be a cover charge of $10 for guests 18 and older.)
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) March 1, 2016
You can make reservations ahead of time by calling Disney directly or by contacting your travel agent. For more information you can visit Raglan Road’s website.
Are you excited that the Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival is back?
Thanks for reading!
Need help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency!