Exciting, but expected, news was released from Disney today. Just as we are seeing the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, we will also see the return of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year.
This is welcome news for many guests who love to celebrate the holiday with this fun party. During the party there are special shows, fireworks, character meet and greets, re-themed rides, photo opportunities, and more. A limited number of tickets are sold for these parties, so the crowds should be a bit lower than during the day. Keep in mind that Magic Kingdom park closes earlier on days when the party will take place. So if you are not attending the party you will most likely have to be out of the park by 6.
- November: 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27, 29
- December: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22
- Tickets may be purchased online beginning July 7, 2022.
- Those staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets on June 30, 2022.
- Ticket Price Range: $149 – $199 per person
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration (castle stage show)
- Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade (complete with an appearance from Santa Claus)
- Dance party at Cosmic Ray’s Startlight Cafe
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas (a dance party at the Rockettower Plaza State in Tomorrowland)
- Disney Junior Jingle Jam (a dance party in Storybook Circus)
- Jungle Cruise transforms to Jingle Cruise with a holiday overlay. Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and Mad Tea Party will also all receive holiday overlays.
- Special 50th Anniversary Photo Opportunities (guests will also receive a special 50th Anniversary keepsake that’s themed for the holidays)
- Complimentary cookies and hot cocoa throughout Magic Kingdom
It’s exciting to see this popular party return! Are you planning to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party this year?
Thanks for reading!