Memorial Day Weekend is right around the corner. That weekend is going to be a pretty big one for Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Quite a few things will be opening.
According to Disney Parks Blog, there will be many things that will be opening at Disney World throughout the summer, beginning with Memorial Day Weekend. Here is list of things opening that weekend:
- The Tree of Life will get new life after sunset
- Two new parties will begin:
- Harambe Wildlife Parti
- Discovery Island Carnivale
- The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic water show
- Kilimanjaro Safaris will start offering rides at night
- Expedition Everest will be open to ride in the dark
- Primeval Whirl will be open to ride in the dark
- Tiffans, a new restaurant, will open
- Nomad Lounge will be opening that weekend
FastPass+ is now available for Expedition Everest and for Primeval Whirl for the extended park hours.
Animal Kingdom is about to get a lot livelier! Are you excited?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.