Rumors have been going around that changes would be happening soon at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom. However, Disney had not officially announced anything until today. So now we know what changes will soon happen at the popular restaurant.
Disney has announced that starting on July 27 Be Our Guest Restaurant will be offering an “enhanced dining experience” for guests. This new dining experience is a prix fixe dinner menu with items that are French-inspired dishes. The new prix fixe dinner menu will be a three-course meal that includes an appetizer, entree, and a personal dessert platter. For the appetizers and entrees guests will be able to pick from a list of choices on the menu.
According to Disney, the chefs have not finished adding desserts or the kid’s menu for this dining experience, but they do have a list of appetizers and entrees. Disney has shared some of these items that will be on the new prix fixe dinner menu.
- French Onion Soup
- Charred Octopus – Served with citrus-laced fingerling potatoes, pickled hearts of palm, and red pepper coulis
- Escargot – Served with herb garlic butter and toasted gremolata
- A selection of assorted meats and artisanal cheeses like chicken liver pate, chorizo sausage Manchego, and truffle tremor.
- Grilled Center-Cut Filet Mignon – Served with potato au gratin, Romano beans, Cipollini marmalade and a cherry-laced red wine reduction.
- Smoked Black-Eye Pea Tortellini – Served with roasted seasonal vegetables, tomato relish, and basil-scented tomato water.
- Poulet Rouge Chicken
- Saffron-Infused Seafood Bouillabaisse
- Roasted Lamb Chops
- Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins
While the current dinner menu is only one table service credit this change will make dinner at Be Our Guest Restaurant 2 table service credits for those on the Disney Dining Plan. We will keep you updated as more information is released.
What do you think of this new menu coming to Be Our Guest Restaurant?
Thanks for reading!