It’s pretty well known that Disney has a variety of fireworks dessert parties at the parks. However, starting in December another option will be available.
Disney is bringing back the Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise on December 1. This cruise takes guests around Seven Seas Lagoon while they dine on sweet treats and watch fireworks from Magic Kingdom.
There are some nights in December where the cruise happens on the same night as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. When that happens guests will have special holiday themed desserts and will get to see the fireworks from the Christmas party.
In addition to the food, drink, and fireworks, Disney will also offer some fun activities on the cruise. Guests will be able to take part in a unique Glow-in-the-Dark Scavenger Hunt, which involves finding Hidden Mickeys on the boat. Cast members will also hand out “Mickey Vision” lenses for guests to use during the fireworks. These lenses show different Disney characters in the fireworks display. That sounds like something that both the kids and the adults will like!
The cruise is only available on select Fridays and Sundays in December and January. The total number of sailings available for booking is 13, so it is very limited. If this sounds like an experience you would like to book, I wouldn’t wait.
- The cruise starts an hour and 15 minutes before the night’s fireworks show.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Boarding for the cruise takes place at the Transportation and Ticket Center.
- The cost for the dessert cruise is $99 per adult and $69 per child (ages 3-9).
- Discounts are available for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members.
- Reservations are required for the dessert cruise.
- Seating is limited, but wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated.
Does this sound like something you would be interested in trying?
Thanks for reading!