Have you heard of Disney Floral and Gifts? Jean Volante, who is the Manager of Dream Making for Disney Floral and Gifts, is sharing ideas for Valentine’s Day on Disney Parks Blog. Her ideas are fun and it’s definitely worth it to poke around the website. I had never really taken the time to look around and see everything they have to offer, but I made time today because I was curious. They have a lot of cute and fun packages available! I’ll highlight some of them here, but if you are looking to add a little extra something to a celebration or for the beginning of your trip, you should definitely check out their website.
I will preface this post by saying that we have not ordered any of these packages. My opinions and descriptions are based on what I have seen on the website. Also, I have only been through the Disney World section, because that is where we go, but I’m sure the Disneyland ones are the same or very similar. They have a wide variety of things to choose from, whether it’s for a specific holiday, a birthday, a congratulations, or another type of celebration, they seem to have you covered with their package themes. You can even build your own package! Lots to look at on the website, so here are some of my favorites:
1. Mickey and Minnie’s Grand Magical Welcome (Family 2015) – This is my favorite. There is so much that comes with this package and I really want to order it for our next trip, but the price tag is a bit of a hindrance. Before I drop the price tag bomb on you, I’ll give you an idea of what is in this package. First, you will see a character banner on your door which features a Mickey window with mail slot and mail. When you walk in the room you will see Mickey footprints and castle luminaries. Both Mickey and Minnie will have left magical bins filled with goodies for the family. In the bins you will find things like Glow With the Show ears, treats from Minnie’s bakery, autograph books, a Toon Town Times newspaper (featuring your family’s last name in the headlines), beach towels, and more. There really is a lot of cool stuff with this package. OK, now for the sticker shock…$549.95. Yep, it’s not cheap, it’s not even inexpensive…it’s very expensive, but it looks like such a fun way to start the trip! I’ll start saving my pennies and we’ll see if we end up ordering it for our arrival day. Fingers crossed!
The Mickey and Minnie Grand Magical Welcome (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
2. Mickey’s Magical Welcome (Family 2015) – This is a scaled down version of the Mickey and Minnie Grand Magical Welcome. It has a lot of the same things, but it is missing certain things. For instance, it has regular mouse ears instead of the Glow With the Show ears that come with the more expensive package. There is only one bin of goodies instead of two. It does still have the Mickey footprints and the luminaries, which is a feature I think is really cute. It also still comes with the character door banner with the Mickey window and mail slot with mail, which is also a pretty fun feature. So if the $549 caused your jaw to hit the floor, you can always opt for this one. Not that the Mickey’s Magical Welcome is cheap either, but at $349.95, it’s $200 less and you still get a lot of cool welcome goodies.
Mickey’s Magical Welcome (Family 2015) (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
3. Mickey and Pals Big Birthday Wish – Disney is always great when it comes to celebrating birthdays and this is no different. There are a couple of fun options for birthday surprises. The first one is the more expensive of the two ($395) and it includes a “surprise” banner on your room door, colorful boxes that have been left by Mickey and his friends, a singing Mickey Mouse birthday balloon, and more. Plus, Tinker Bell has left behind a Pixie Dust surprise. It sounds like this would be a fun surprise for both children and adults.
Mickey and Pals Big Birthday Wish (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
4. Mickey’s Birthday Wish – This is the scaled down version of the Mickey and Pals Birthday Wish. You still get the singing balloon, the birthday ears, the banner, and other things included in the bigger package. However, instead of multiple packages from Mickey and his friends, it’s one package from Mickey. It is still a fun package and comes with a lot of things that both kids and adults with love. The price of this package is $215.
Mickey’s Birthday Wish (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
5. A Royal Welcome – This is a more affordable surprise to have waiting in your room. It comes with a princess autograph book, a pen, a light-up tiara (not sure if it is plastic) and lollipops (at least that’s what the heart shaped items look like in the picture). This package will run you just $36.95. So it is definitely cheaper than the other packages I have listed.
A Royal Welcome (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
6. Pampered Princess – This is for all the women who need some relaxing time. This comes with everything you need to pamper yourself: bath crystals, body wash, hydrating lotion, a super comfy looking robe, tiara (because every woman deserves a tiara!), and more. This looks like a nice package for relaxing and the price is not cheap, but it’s not terrible for all that you get ($230).
Pampered Princess (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
7. Star Tours Adventure Pack – This looks like a pretty awesome package for anyone who is a Star Wars fan. I mean, it comes with a light saber and a light-up lanyard! Those are only a couple of things that come in this fun looking package. Again, not cheap, but you do get a fair amount of Star Wars themed stuff. The Star Tours Adventure Pack will cost $153.95.
Star Tours Adventure Pack (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
8. First Mate’s Treasure – If you have someone who loves playing pirate games, this might be a good one. It comes with a hat, a sword, a hook, treasure, and more. It looks pretty cute. This one is one of the less expensive packages, costing $63.95.
First Mate’s Treasure (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
9. Minnie’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Treat Bag – They have a Mickey version too and the only difference seems to be that it comes with a plush Mickey instead of a plush Minnie. I was curious about the Halloween packages, because we are going to the Halloween party this year, and these look like something that would be fun to get for the kids. You get the plush doll, a light-up treat bag (with optional name tag), treats in the bag, a light-up lanyard, glow tattoos, and autograph book. It sounds like a good way to have you child prepared for trick-or-treating in the parks! These cost $79.95 each.
Minnie’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Bag (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
10. A Magical Wish (Romance) – This package comes with a bracelet with Disney’s exclusive Swarovski crystal and charms that say “Dream, Wish, and Believe.” Plus it comes with a sparkly wand…anything that comes with a sparkly wand works for me! Considering you get jewelry and the wand, the price isn’t too bad ($129.95).
A Magical Wish-Romance (Photo from Disney Floral and Gifts)
This list is only a very small sample of what is available on the website. As I said earlier, you can also customize your own package, but they have so many different packages to choose from. Whether you are looking for a princess package, Pixar, Mickey and Friends, balloons, specific holiday packages, special occasion packages, or even a floral arrangement, you can find it on Disney Floral and Gifts. I am having so much fun looking around the website and planning (or dreaming in some cases) of which package we would get for our arrival day. It’s just one more way to add a little extra magic to your Disney vacation!
Thanks for reading!
Hi, I bought the full pirates in room celebration last Halloween for my boys. It was really an amazing suprise, great to see their faces. I got some high quality decorations and keepsakes for them as well. I actually liked the things we got more than any other souveniers I picked on that trip. I feel like it is worth it for us, and I’m planning on getting the Christmas in room celebration (neither one is in the article) on our next trip. Looking forward to the Star Wars package they are releasing soon too.
Disney Floral and Gifts has a lot of different packages, I just didn’t want to list every one of them in the article. Glad to hear that the package was high quality. Hope the Christmas in room celebration is just as good as the Pirates in room celebration! There is nothing like seeing the kids light up with surprises like these 🙂