There are quick service restaurants all over Disney property and that includes the resort hotels. So, here is a list of the quick service options for the monorail resorts. These are helpful to know about if you are touring the resorts or if you spend any time at one of the hotels for activities.
We’ll start with the Contemporary and work our way around the monorail loop.
- Contempo Cafe– For breakfast you can find things like Mickey waffles, French toast, breakfast burritos, pastries, bagels, and more, as well as a selection of drinks (including coffee). For lunch and dinner they have flatbreads, pasta, sandwiches, burgers, and more, as well as a selection of drinks (including alcoholic beverages). They also serve kids’ meals. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Contemporary Grounds– Find breakfast sandwiches, pastries, cookies, coffee, tea, lattes, frozen drinks, iced tea, and hot chocolate at this location. Open from 5:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Cover Bar – This is only for Disney Vacation Club members and guests who are staying at Bay Lake Tower. The pool bar serves sushi, wraps, hot dogs, hummus, salads, shrimp cocktail, fruit, vegetables with Ranch, chips, Mickey Pretzels, nachos, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. They also serve Mickey Check Meals and kids’ meals. Open from late morning until around 7 p.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- The Sand Bar– This is the pool bar for the Contemporary. Here you will find burgers, pitas, salads, hot dogs, quesadillas, wraps, fruits, vegetables, Mickey Pretzels, cookies, carnitas, chips, hummus, some gluten-free snacks, desserts, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. They also serve kids’ meals and Mickey Check Meals. Open from late morning until early evening. Some Dining Plans Accepted
The Polynesian Village Resort
- Barefoot Pool Bar– This is for those that are staying at the Poly. You can find specialty drinks, non-alcoholic specialty drinks, beer, wine, and Sangria at this location. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Capt. Cook’s– For breakfast you will can get breakfast platters, breakfast sandwiches, breakfast burritos, Mickey waffles, Tonga Toast, pastries, and more. For lunch and dinner they have sandwiches, burgers, Thai Coconut Meatballs, salads, lobster rolls, hot dogs, chicken and waffles, fish tacos, flatbreads, pastries, and more. Late-night dining is also available. A selection of beverages, including alcoholic beverages, is available throughout the day. They also have Mickey Check Meals and kids’ meals. Open 24 hours. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Pineapple Lanai – At the Poly and looking for a Dole Whip? Look no further! Not only will you find a Dole Whip here, but they also have Pineapple Floats and bottled water. Open from 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Beaches Pool Bar and Grill– This is a pool bar at the Grand Floridian. You will find sushi, fruit, sandwiches, burgers, salads, chicken nuggets, Florida Escabeche, desserts, non-alcoholic beverages, specialty drinks, frozen drinks, wine, Sangria, and beer at this location. They also have Mickey Check Meals and kids’ meals. Open from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Courtyard Pool Bar– Another pool bar at the Grand Floridian. Flatbreads, sandwiches, burgers, salads, specialty drinks, non-alcoholic drinks, frozen drinks, wine, beer, and Sangria can all be found here. They also have Mickey Check Meals and kids’ meals. Open from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Gasparilla Island Grill– For breakfast you will find breakfast platters, breakfast sandwiches, Mickey waffles, oatmeal, pancakes, pastries, grits, and drinks (including cappuccino and espresso). For lunch and dinner they offer sandwiches, salads (including create-your-own), burgers, flatbreads, chicken nuggets, Paninis, soup, desserts, and drinks. They also have kids’ meals. Late night dining is available with a limited menu. Open 24 hours 7 days a week. Some Dining Plans Accepted
So there you go! Those are the quick service locations at the monorail resorts. Hope you find this helpful!
Thanks for reading!
Hi, I follow your blog on my iPad and I check in daily to see the latest news and your very helpful tips. Am from the uk and just wanted to ask about your tip on flights. Just wondering when you post your tips on leaving booking flights until near departure date if you mean it’s for residents in the US only. We have booked everything apart from our flights and just wanted to clarify this. Have been checking flights daily and flying from the UK they do vary depending on booking a direct flight or a stop over. We last flew to Florida for Halloween 2014 and only booked our flights three months before hand which wasn’t any issue. Just concerned with us flying out July this year that it’s our busy summer time and it’s the start of the U.K. Main summer vacation. Not sure if you have any useful tips on this subject.
Regards Deb byrne
I am so glad that you are finding the news and tips helpful!
Regarding our recommendation on when to buy airline tickets, that comes from information about domestic flights in the U.S. I can’t say for certain when the best time to buy international airline tickets is, but you probably don’t want to wait too long.
Hope you and your family have a magical trip filled with lots of pixie dust!!