Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. There were some great guesses, but three people knew where to find the wall.
Congratulations to Shelly, Lori, and Janeen who all knew the wall is located on the Toy Story Mania! attraction. Specifically, the wall is located in the queue line, which has some fun details to make you feel like you are the size of a toy. Disney does queue lines really well and this one is no different.
After you board your ride vehicle you are taken through a series of midway games where you try to get the highest score. The extra fun part of this ride is that you wear 3D glasses and shoot 3D objects with the shooter that is attached to your ride vehicle.
The games change each time you are brought to a new screen and the objects you use to hit the targets change with the screens too. It’s pretty fun! Here is a rundown of the games in the order of appearance:
- Hamm & Eggs – You get to knock down moving and stationary barnyard animal targets with hard boiled eggs.
- Rex & Trixie’s Dino Darts – Pop balloons with darts.
- Green Army Men Shoot Camp – Break plates with baseballs.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Flying Tossers – Toss rings on top of the Little Green Men.
- Woody’s Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Gallery – Hit mine-carts with suction-cup darts.
Congratulations to those who knew where to find the wall and thanks to everyone who played along! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon.
How’s your aim on Toy Story Mania! for each game? Have you ever had the highest score?
Thanks for reading!