Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. However, this one proved to be a bit tougher than other pictures.
The decoration in the above picture is located in the Germany pavilion in the World Showcase at Epcot. Specifically it is located on the part of the building that houses the store Die Weihnachts Ecke, which sells gifts, housewares, art, and collectibles. It’s one of a few stores in the pavilion for guests to explore. Germany is one of 11 countries in the World Showcase and it’s worth a stop to explore.
Other Options in the Germany Pavilion:
- Sommerfest: A counter service restaurant that serves things like bratwurst, apple strudel, jumbo pretzels, a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and more.
- Biergarten: A restaurant that is themed after a Bavarian village where the food is served buffet style. The tables are long, so you might end up sitting with people you don’t know and make some new friends. The buffet has a good selection and there’s entertainment on the stage while you eat.
- Glaskunst – Art & Collectibles
- Das Kaufhaus – Apparel & Accessories
- Volkskunst – Gifts & Housewares
- Der Teddybar – Apparel & Accessories, Food & Spirits, Pins, and More
- Kunstarbeit in Kristall – Art & Collectibles
- Weinkeller – Food & Spirits
- Stein Haus – Gifts & Housewares
- Die Weihnachts Ecke – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Karamell-Kuche – Food & Spirits
- Germany Picture Spot
- Meet Snow White
One more thing, make sure to stop by the area with the model trains. Depending on which direction you start the World Showcase will determine if the trains are before or after the pavilion. If you start in Mexico, they will be after the pavilion. If you start in Canada, they will be before the pavilion. The setup is nice and they’re fun to watch.
What’s your favorite thing to do in the Germany Pavilion?
Thanks for reading!