This past weekend I was cleaning out some old boxes and came across an old map of Hollywood Studios. Needless to say, cleaning ceased for a while as I took a walk down nostalgia lane looking at the past of Hollywood Studios, formerly Disney-MGM Studios.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios is getting a new event in January.
Sometimes you just want to grab a quick bite to eat while you are in the parks. So, in this series we’ll explore quick service options in the parks.
Hollywood Studios doesn’t have as many quick service restaurants to choose from as Magic Kingdom and Epcot do, but it still has a decent amount for the size of the park. It’s good to know what is available in case you need to find something quick. Especially if it’s during a busy season, because it can get crazy and hectic. So, the last thing you want to do is try to figure out where to eat when you get hungry.
Here is a breakdown of all the quick service places in Hollywood separated by their location in park, starting with Hollywood Blvd. and going clockwise around the park.
- The Trolley Car Cafe– Here you will be able to pick up a Frappuccino (they have a good Frappuccino variety), a smoothies, espresso, Starbucks Refreshers, Teavana Iced Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and more. They also have special seasonal drinks. Open from park open to around park close.
- Backlot Express– A good place to find burgers, hot dogs (including chili dogs), salads, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, desserts, and a selection of drinks (including alcoholic drinks). They also have kids’ meals. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner– Head over to the “boat” and grab a turkey leg, a foot-long chili cheese dog, salad, soup, pulled pork mac and cheese, chocolate shake, or one of the many beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Open for lunch and dinner.
- Oasis Canteen – Looking for something sweet? Find funnel cakes with different toppings, waffle cones, floats, and fountain drinks here. They also have bottled water and beer. Open from late morning until around park close.
- ABC Commissary– Find burgers, salads, steak, sandwiches, seafood, desserts, kids’ meals, and a selections of drinks here (alcoholic drinks available too). Kosher entrees, desserts and kids’ meals are also available at this location. Open for lunch and dinner.
Streets of America
- High Octane Refreshments– This is a lounge where you can stop in for a cocktail, beer, wine, or a non-alcoholic drink. Open from early afternoon until the evening.
- Pizza Planet– Check out this Toy Story themed quick service location for personal pizzas, desserts, and a selection of beverages (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic). They also have kids’ meals. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Studio Catering Co.– They have different sandwiches, like the Pulled Beef Brisket Sandwich and the Spicy Chipotle Ranch Sandwich. Also available: salads, wraps, Paninis, kids’ meals, desserts, and a selection of beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Open for lunch and dinner.
- Anaheim Produce– Lots of snack options here. Pretzels, vegetables, trail mix, fruit, pickles, churros, chips, snack bars, non-alcoholic beverages, and alcoholic beverages are available at this location. Open from morning until around 9.
- Catalina Eddie’s– This location offers pizza, hot sandwiches, kids’ meals, desserts, and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Open for lunch and dinner.
- Fairfax Fare– Find chicken and ribs, mac and cheese hot dogs, chili dogs, salads, BBQ pork and coleslaw hot dogs, BBQ pork sandwiches, desserts, kids’ meals, and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) here. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Hollywood Scoops– Whether it’s ice cream a la mode, in a sundae, cone, cup or sandwich, you will find it here and they have a selection of flavors on the menu. Also available is bottled water. Open from late morning until around park close.
- Rosie’s All-American Cafe– Here they offer burgers, veggie burgers, chicken nuggets, soup, kids’ meals, desserts, and a selection of drinks with the option of purchasing a souvenir mug. They also have beer and sangria. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Starring Rolls Cafe– This location offers croissants, muffins, bagels with cream cheese, turnovers, danishes, cinnamon buns, parfait, chips, fruit, yogurt, cupcakes, brownies, fruit tarts, tiramisu, and more. They also have a selection of beverages including coffee, juice, bottled water, tea, fountain drinks, and wine. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Toluca Legs Turkey Co.– Get turkey legs and pork shanks here. They also have fountain drinks, bottled water, and beer. Open from late morning until around park close.
Those are the quick service locations in Hollywood Studios. Hopefully you will find this useful when you are in the park and hungry or thirsty!
Thanks for reading!