For a limited time guests will have a new breakfast option when visiting Hollywood Studios.
According to Disney Parks Blog, reservations are now open for breakfast at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant. It is for a limited time though. Breakfast will be available from November 1, 2015 to January 23, 2016.
Breakfast will be served from 8-10:15 a.m. Guests will have a choice of appetizer, entree, and non-alcoholic beverage, plus breakfast pastries are included. The price is pretty reasonable for a Disney breakfast; $23.99 for adults and $12.99 for kids ages 3-9.
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) September 1, 2015
Here are some options you will see on the breakfast menu:
- Yogurt Parfait
- Fresh Fruit
- Puff Pastry – Filled with scrambled eggs, crab, asparagus, and Gruyere cheese with roasted tomato and avocado.
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin – This is served on baby spinach with bacon and Cheddar custard on a roasted tomato and comes with cheesy horseradish potatoes.
- Scrambled Eggs Platter – Served with bacon, sausage, and breakfast potatoes.
- Pan-seared Shrimp – Served with cheesy grits.
- Egg-white Omelet – With shiitake mushrooms, caramelized onions, and roasted garlic fingerling potatoes.
- Macadamia-crusted Brioche French Toast – With mascarpone and fresh berries.
- Mickey Waffle – Served with bacon or sausage.
- Kids’ Meals – Scrambled eggs with sausage, bacon and potatoes; French toast, or a mini-Mickey waffle.
I have to wonder if this is another test run for a permanent breakfast menu. I guess we’ll see! The menu sounds pretty good.
Will you try breakfast at Sci-Fi?
Thanks for reading!