Disney’s fireworks show for New Year’s Eve is one of their most popular shows. People get to the park early to make sure they don’t shut out due to the park reaching capacity.
However, if you don’t feel like braving the crowds at the Magic Kingdom on New Year’s Eve, Disney does have some options available. One of those options is available to resort guests now and will be available to the public on July 4.
According to Disney Parks Blog, the “Disney Countdown to Midnight – A New Year’s Eve Celebration” will give guests the opportunity to ring in 2017 at the Contemporary Resort with a fun party. Of course, the main event will be the viewing of the Magic Kingdom fireworks and champagne toast.
There will be food and wine available for guests from California Grill, Flying Fish, Citricos, and Narcoossee’s. Plus, there will be music for guests to dance along to in the Fantasia Ballroom.
Here are some other things guests will get with the ticket price:
- Music and dance performance from Alter Ego
- Themed photo backdrops and props
- A commemorative souvenir
- Complimentary transportation for select Disney World Resort hotels
Additional important information:
- Check-in begins at 7 p.m.
- The party starts at 8 p.m.
- Guests must be 21 or over to attend
- The cost is $225 per person
- The event runs from 8 p.m. on December 30, 2016 – 1 a.m. on January 1, 2017
Have you ever spent New Year’s Eve in Disney World?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.