A new discount for rooms at select Disney World hotels was released today. The percentage off depends on which Disney World Resort hotel is booked, but discounts are available in each hotel category.
This new offer gives guests the chance to save up to 25% on select rooms at Disney World hotels. As with any of Disney’s offers, the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Guests can book this discount starting today.
- Discounts are valid most nights from July 11 – September 29, 2021.
- The minimum length of stay is one night and the maximum length of stay is 14 days.
- Resorts With 25% Off
- Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- BoardWalk Inn (Opening July 2, 2021)
- BoardWalk Villas
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Contemporary Resort
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Riviera Resort
- Resorts With 20% Off
- Coronado Springs Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Art of Animation (Family Suites)
- Resorts With 15% Off
- Beach Club Resort (Opening May 30, 2021)
- Pop Century Resort
- Wilderness Lodge ( Opening June 6, 2021)
- Yacht Club Resort
- Resorts With 10% Off
- All-Star Movies Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Polynesian Villas (Deluxe Studio Only)
- 3-Bedroom Villas
- Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- The Little Mermaid Standard Room at Disney’s Art of Animation
As mentioned above, there is a limit to how many rooms are available for this offer. That means that not everyone staying at the resort will be able to use this discount, so if you would like to take advantage of the offer I wouldn’t wait on this. If you booked the trip yourself you can check online or call Disney to check on discount availability. If you booked through a travel agent chances are they have already checked on the discount for you.
If this discount is something you would like to take advantage of, and you are not yet booked, please feel free to contact me for a quote. I’m always happy to talk Disney! 🙂
Thanks for reading!