Disney has added another dessert party at Epcot. These popular dining events are usually tied in with the fireworks shows, but this new dessert party is different.
Starting today, guests can now make reservations for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party in Epcot for dates beginning July 17. Not only does this party include reserved seating Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, but they will also get a special ride on Frozen Ever After in the Norway Pavilion.
With the continued popularity of that ride this will probably be a popular dessert party. Guests will also get drinks and food with this dessert package. The food and drinks will be available at three different buffet stations.
- Cotton Candy Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- Pina Colada
- Summertime Punch – Prickly Pear Syrup, Vodka, Lemonade, and Ginger Ale.
- Olaf’s Warm Double Chocolate S’mores Pudding Cake
- Elsa’s Warm Cottage Pudding with Salted Caramel Glaze
- Hand-dipped Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Wandering Oaken’s Eclarions
- Hans’ Key Lime Tarts with Red Glitter Glaze
- Living Rock Crispy Bonbons
- Anna’s Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Kristoff’s No Sugar Added Lemon Curd with Blueberry
- Sven’s Fresh Fruits and Berries
- Grand Pabbie’s Winter-spiced Snack Mix
- Duke of Weselton’s Cheese Fondue – Served with Country Bread cubes, broccoli, and grilled flatbread.
Guests will enjoy the food and drinks as they watch the fireworks and afterwards they will be escorted to the Frozen Ever After ride. The cost for this experience is $79 for guests 10 and above and $47 for kids ages 3-9. Tax and gratuity are included. Theme park admission is not included in the price, so you will need to purchase a separate park ticket.
The dessert parties can be hit or miss, but this one includes a lot and the price seems decent for what you get. I’m interested to see the popularity of this dessert party.
Is this a dessert party you would try?
Thanks for reading!