The week’s ears in the spotlight are part of the Made With Magic collection.
This hat is a little different from the other ear hats. Instead of the ears being fabric, they are plastic, because they light up. There is an off/on switch on the side of one of the ears and, once turned on, the ears will change colors. The best part about this feature is that the lights will flash to the beat of different shows in Disney World.
Shows Where the Ears Flash to the Music
- Fantastic! – Hollywood Studios
- Happily Ever After – Magic Kingdom
- Once Upon a Time – Magic Kingdom
- Rivers of Light – Animal Kingdom
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular – Hollywood Studios
- Select concerts at the America Gardens Theatre in Epcot
The hat is black and has different Disney characters on it, outlined in multiple colors. It feels a little heavier on the head, because of the plastic ears, but it’s not uncomfortable. There is also a chin strap on the hat, which is adjustable. It’s nice to have a chin strap that can be made tighter or loosened, instead of just the elastic chin strap.
These are really fun ears to get and wear in the park. You can also get the Made With Magic Wand and change the color of your ears, as well as the color of other people’s ears.
- Cost: $28.17
- Available on shopDisney.com and on the Shop Disney Parks app
For more info on the Made With Magic products check out the video below.
Have you ever tried a Made With Magic product?
Thanks for reading!