We are almost a week away from the 24-hour kick off to the “Coolest Summer Ever” and more details about the event are starting to be released. Here is a rundown of what to expect at the event:
- Special appearances in the Welcome Show with Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf joining in the fun to welcome everyone into the park!
- There will be a flag ceremony at dawn in Town Square and it will feature the Reedy Creek Honor Guard.
- Have a favorite Disney Channel star? Look for them during the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 3 p.m. Some stars from Disney Channel shows will be acting as Grand Marshals for the parade.
- From 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. you can head over to Rockettower Plaza in Tomorrowland as DJ Frost will be leading a dance party with music videos from Disney Channel stars. Not only that, but there will also be sneak peeks of upcoming Disney Channel Original Movies “Teen Beach 2” and “Descendants.”
- After the dance party, Rockettower Plaza will be playing sing-along screenings of Disney’s “Frozen” from midnight-4 a.m.
- Just before the 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. performances of Main Street Electrical Parade you will see Olaf, Kristoff, Anna, and Elsa put the Magic Kingdom “on ice.”
- If you feel like dancing then you should join the Frontierland Dance Party, near Country Bear Jamboree, from 2 a.m. – 6 a.m or the “Up All Night” Dance Party at Cinderella Castle from 2 a.m. – 5:45 a.m. You will find some of your favorite Disney friends dancing the night away in their PJs!
- At the end of the 24th hour, head to Town Square for a special final moment.with Mickey and his friends!
This sounds like an amazing event! Are you going?
Thanks for reading!