With so many things returning to normal at Disney World, guests had high hopes the two popular parties at the end of the year would return to normal as well. We got an answer on the Halloween party this morning.
It’s official! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning to Magic Kingdom this fall! This is one of the most popular events that Disney has each year and many of the nights end up selling out. Guests can trick-or-treat around the park, see rare characters, enjoy shorter wait times for the rides, see special shows, and more. Disney also has special food, drinks, and merchandise available for these parties.
Some of the fun things guests can see during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party:
- Mickey’s Boo-To-You Halloween Parade (which is always kicked off by the Headless Horseman riding down Main Street U.S.A.)
- The Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular staring the Sanderson Sisters
- Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington. This is the nighttime show with special projections, lighting, special effects, and fireworks.
- The Grave Diggers
- The Cadaver Dans
Also, to help celebrate the 50th anniversary every party guest receives a 50th Anniversary print in addition to the reusable trick-or-treat tote. Look for special event-exclusive step-in photo opportunities during the party too.
- August: 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
- September: 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30
- October: 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31
- Tickets booking window opens on May 18 for everyone.
- Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can begin purchasing tickets as early as May 12.
- Ticket prices will range from $109 – $199, depending on the party date.
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members, be on the lookout for specially priced tickets for select party dates.
Here’s the announcement video from Disney Parks:
This is very welcome and exciting news! I love that I can now ask this question: Who is planing to go to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year?
Thanks for reading!
This is a fun party. It can however get quite expensive when you have a group of several people. I hope they also will have the trick or treat fun at the resorts. We have twice enjoyed this at Pop Century and the kids love it!!