Over the past few years, the Magic Kingdom has seen some new and popular table-service dining restaurants open. The newest table-service dining experience is not a new restaurant, but an existing restaurant that is changing to table-service.
According to Disney Parks Blog, the Diamond Horseshoe will be changing to table-service dining on March 13. The new dining experience will be an all-you-care-to-enjoy meal and it sounds like there will be plenty to choose from for both lunch and dinner.
Here is what you can choose from at the feast:
- Frontier Salad – A mix of greens, tomatoes, roasted corn, cornbread croutons, and a chipotle-ranch dressing made at the restaurant.
- BBQ Pulled Turkey – This is served over cornbread.
- Spit-roasted Ham – Served with country beans.
- Stewed Beef – Served with mashed potatoes.
- Seasonal Vegetables – Comes with each entree.
- Apple Tart
- Campfire Brownie – A chocolate brownie served on a graham cracker crust and topped with toasted marshmallow.
- Soda – Included with your meal.
- Tea – Included with your meal.
- Coffee – Included with your meal.
- Milk – Included with your meal.
The Diamond Horseshoe at Magic Kingdom Park will begin serving lunch & dinner beginning Mar. 13! https://t.co/GjGiCcoGJX
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) February 26, 2016
The cost of meal is not bad, considering usual Disney World prices. For adults the cost is $33 (plus tax) and $19 for kids 3-9.
It looks like, as of right now, you can only make reservations from March 13 to May 30 by calling Disney World directly or you can contact your travel agent. I’m hoping they extend the reservations past May 30; we’ll keep you posted on any updates about the reservations for The Diamond Horseshoe.
The restaurant is located near Liberty Tree Tavern in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom.
Are you looking forward to trying this new table-service dining experience?
Thanks for reading!
Need help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency!