This week’s featured photo brings us to Epcot’s World Showcase.
There are 11 countries around the World Showcase. Each one has shops and dining that is related to their country. Plus, Cast Members working in each pavilion are usually from that pavilion’s country. One of our favorite ones to visit is the Germany Pavilion, which brings us to this week’s featured photo.
The Germany Pavilion has good food, fun shops, and lots of detail in the buildings and decorations. It’s definitely worth a stop when you are exploring the World Showcase.
Here are some of the things you can find in the Germany Pavilion:
- Sommerfest: A counter service restaurant that serves things like bratwurst, apple strudel, jumbo pretzels, a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and more.
- Biergarten: A restaurant that is themed after a Bavarian village where the food is served buffet style. The tables are long, so you might end up sitting with people you don’t know and make some new friends. The buffet has a good selection and there’s entertainment on the stage while you eat.
- Glaskunst – Art & Collectibles
- My Heritage Books – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Volkskunst – Gifts & Housewares
- Der Teddybar – Apparel & Accessories, Food & Spirits, Pins, and More
- Kunstarbeit in Kristall – Art & Collectibles
- Weinkeller – Food & Spirits
- Stein Haus – Gifts & Housewares
- Die Weihnachts Ecke – Art & Collectibles, Gifts & Housewares
- Karamell-Kuche – Food & Spirits
- Coin Press Machine at Der Teddybar
- Kidcot Fun Stop
- Germany Picture Spot
- Meet Snow White
What’s your favorite thing to do in the Germany Pavilion?
Thanks for reading!
Good morning-hope you had a great Easter. My family and I are of German descent so each Disney visit my treat to me is a Christmas ornament from Germany. My kids all have their pickle ornament from the shop as well. Love the memories each ornament brings when unpacking them to hang on our tree.