This weekend guests visiting Disney Springs will be able enjoy some more food options. There will be extra food trucks visiting this weekend for the Springs Street Eats Food Truck Rally.
On Friday, June 2 from 4 pm to 11 pm and Saturday, June 3 from noon to 11 pm eight food trucks will be outside Cirque de Soleil. Not only will there be extra food trucks, but there will also be some live entertainment.
This sounds like this could be a fun time and a good way to sample some of the food from different areas on and around Disney property. Check out the list below.
- Fantasy Fare – Food from the different Disney theme parks.
- World Showcase of Flavors – Sandwiches that are inspired from food at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
- Caketeer – Gourmet cupcakes and cakes.
- Philly’s Best Cheesesteaks – Philly Cheesesteaks.
- 900 Degreez Pizza – Pizzas cooked in 90 seconds.
- Magic 4 UR Palate – Food that appeals to the eye and the taste buds.
- The London Fish and Chippy – Fried seafood, including haddock fish (with homemade beer batter) and chips.
- Tikiz Shaved Ice – Ice cream and Hawaiian shaved ice.
Will you be visiting the Food Truck Rally this weekend?
Thanks for reading!
Rats, they won’t be there Sunday when we get there.
There are always a few food trucks in Disney Springs, it’s just the rally that will be over. So you can still head to the Westside in Disney Springs and check out some of the food trucks. They are over by Bongos Cuban Cafe and they open around 7 pm.
Hope you have a magical vacation!