The official opening of Pandora – The World of Avatar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom is almost a month away. As the opening date nears, Disney is releasing more information about different parts of the new land.
Today, Disney Parks Blog announced that there will be exclusive drinks available at the quick service locations in Pandora. In addition to the exclusivity of the drinks, there will be souvenir cups available too.
Drinks at Satu’li Canteen:
- Pandoran Sunrise: Non-alcoholic mix of tropical juices blended with Powerade Melon.
- Banshee Chardonnay – Wine from a Napa Valley winery called Banshee.
- Banshee Pinot Noir – Wine from a Napa Valley winery called Banshee.
- Dreamwalker Sangria – Comes with a splash of Blue Curacao.
- Hawkes’ Grog Ale – Has a taste of apricot and peach.
- Mo’ara High Country Ale – This is a malty amber ale with taste of caramel, toffee, and nuts.
Drinks at Pongu Pongu:
- Night Blosson – A non-alcoholic frozen drink that has a mix of limeade with apple and desert pear flavors. It’s also topped with passion fruit boba balls.
- Mo’ara Margarita – A frozen drink that combines Sauza Conmemorativo Anejo Tequila with strawberry and blood orange flavors. This one is topped with strawberry boba balls.
- Hawkes’ Grog Ale
- Mo’ara High Country Ale
Those are not bad drink lists! This new part of Animal Kingdom sounds like it will have a lot to offer to guests. For a while, Animal Kingdom has been thought of as a half-day park or a park that can skipped altogether, but with the addition of Pandora I’m sure this will change.
Thanks for reading!