It was only a matter of time before it was announced. It was going around last week after Disney announced the debut of “Disney After Hours,” but now they have officially announced that “Disney Early Morning Magic” will be starting later this month.
According to Disney Parks Blog, Early Morning Magic gives guests a chance to have breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus and to enjoy some of the popular Fantasyland attractions. Also included in the price of the ticket is quick access to Peter Pan’s Flight, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Here is what breakfast includes:
- Chilled Juices
- Fruits and Berries
- Cheese and Cured Meats
- Scrambled Eggs with Toppings
- Vegetable Frittata
- Smoked Bacon
- Pork and Turkey Sausages
- Fried Potatoes with Caramelized Onions
- Waffles with Butter and Syrup
Those that have early morning reservations at restaurants like Be Our Guest or Crystal Palace don’t have to worry though. You will still be able to have your early reservations and head to a ride afterwards to wait in the queue. You won’t be able to ride before the park opens, but you will be allowed to get in line.
Disney also noted in the post that the dates for Early Morning Magic will be different from the Extra Magic Hours. So it doesn’t look like we are losing Extra Magic Hours.
Here are some important pieces of information:
- Early Morning Magic will start on April 26, taking place on select Tuesdays and Saturdays from 7:45 – 10 a.m.
- Tickets are very limited.
- The ticket price is $69 per adult and $59 per child.
- Breakfast is available from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Pinocchio’s Village Haus, but people will be let in to the park at 7:45 a.m.
- Regular theme park admission is not included in the price for Early Morning Magic.
- If you have a ticket for Early Morning Magic and a regular theme park ticket, they will give you an event sticker when you check-in.
These are the available dates, as of now:
- April: 26 and 30
- May: 3, 7, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, and 31
- June: 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, and 28
Is Early Morning Magic something you will try or will you stick with early reservations at other restaurants?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events is included in the planning.