ABC’s “The Chew” is once again returning to Disney for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this fall. They will be there from October 4-6 and they want you to join them.
The Chew’s Magical Culinary Adventure Sweepstakes is going on right now. The winner will get a trip to Disney World for themselves and three guests. The Epcot Food & Wine Festival is a great time to visit and even better if it’s a trip you won!
Winner Will Also Receive:
- A 6-day/5-night trip to Disney World
- Winner Must Take the Trip Between October 3, 2017 and October 8, 2017
- Roundtrip Coach Air Transportation (Between Major Commercial Airport and Orland International Airport)
- Magical Express Service
- Five Nights at a Disney World Resort
- Four (4) 6-Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper Option
- Four Tickets to a Live Taping of The Chew October 4, 2017
- One (1) $500.00 Disney Gift Card
Entries for the contest can be made once a day, I suggest setting an alert on your phone so you don’t forget. It can’t hurt, right? For the full contest details visit ABC’s website.
In addition to taping at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, “The Chew” will have dishes that they inspired at “Earth Eats Marketplace, Inspired by The Chew.” Those dishes include Grilled Beef Skewer with Romaine, Apricots, and Feta Cheese; Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli with Rustic Tomato Sauce and Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with Caramel Drizzle. Yum!
The Epcot Food & Wine Festival runs from August 31, 2017 to November 13, 2017. It’s a little longer this year, 75 days, which is nice. This is one of Epcot’s most popular events and it seems to get a little longer each year.
Are you excited for this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
Thanks for reading!