Some menu selections from Tiffins, the new restaurant opening this summer at Animal Kingdom, have been released. It’s always fun when Disney gives you samples of what the menu of a new restaurant will look like.
According to Disney Parks Blog, the chefs at the restaurant created dishes that have been inspired by cuisine from the travels of those that helped to create Animal Kingdom.
Here are the menu items that have been released and the areas that inspired them:
- Lobster-Popcorn Thai Curry Soup with Basil and Peanuts (Asia/Africa)
- Grilled Octopus (Europe)
- Sustainable Seasonal Fish Crudo (South America)
- Salad of Roasted Baby Beets and Goat Cheese with Walnut Granola and a Sun-Dried Cherry Vinaigrette (North America
- Berber-Spiced Lamb Chop with Mustard Greens, Lentil Stew, and Mint Chutney (Africa)
- Berkshire Pork Tenderloin with Huitlacoche Tamale, Hominy Succotash, and Red Mole Sauce (South America)
- Miso-glazed Black Cod with Forbidden Rice in Steamed Bok Choy with Turmeric Sauce (Asia)
- Grilled Head-on Shrimp with Tomatoes, Roasted Fennel, Olives, and Sea Urchin Butter Sauce (Europe)
- Roasted Market Vegetable Curry with Quinoa, Zucchini, and Lime Chutney (Asia)
- Nomad Lounge Offerings
- Vegetarian Summer Roll
- Seared Wagyu Beef Skewer
- Honey-glazed Coriander-spiced Pork Ribs
- Indian Butter-Chicken Wings
- Seasonal Fish Balls with Shishito Peppers and House-made Head Cheese
- Chicken Liver Pate with Chutney
There will also be both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available. The drinks will also be inspired by Africa, Asia, and South America. You can find more information about the menu and drink options from Disney Parks Blog.
There is not an opening date, as of yet, for Tiffins, but once Disney makes the announcement we will post it on the website.
Are you excited for this new dining experience in Animal Kingdom?
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help planning your trip? Contact me today at Dream Makers Travel Agency! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events is included in the planning.