The Candlelight Processional is a popular event that happens in Epcot every year. Disney releases dining packages to go along with the show and today guests can start reserving those packages for 2017.
This show is part of Epcot’s Holidays Around the World and it includes the traditional story of Christmas. The story is narrated by a celebrity and they are accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a mass choir.
There are still some spots that need to be filled, but so far the celebrity narrators are: Pat Sajak (Dec. 4-5), Trace Adkins (Dec. 15-17), Neil Patrick Harris (Dec. 18-21), CCH Pounder (Dec. 22-24), Jaci Velasquez (Dec. 25-27). The show is performed three times a night at 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:15 p.m. at the America Gardens Theatre in Epcot’s World Showcase. Lunch and dinner are part of the dining packages at the participating restaurants and some restaurants are including breakfast as well.
Here is a price list for the dining packages:
Important Info to Know Before You Book:
- The Candlelight Processional Dining Packages use 2 dining credits for people on the Disney Dining Plan (Magic Your Way Dining and Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining).
- Tax and gratuity are not included in the prices listed, so keep that in mind while you are planning and booking.
- You must have valid theme park admission to Epcot in order to dine in Epcot. Theme park admission is not included in the dining package price.
- After the meal, guests will get Candlelight Seating badges which will be for the date and time of the show they have reserved.
- If you don’t reserve a Candlelight Dining Package then seating for the Candlelight Processional will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This is a very popular show, so advanced reservations are highly recommended.
If you would like help booking your Disney World vacation, including booking FastPasses and dining, then you can take advantage of my Summer Booking Promotion going on now. You have until September 4 to take advantage of it!
Have you ever seen the Candlelight Processional?
Thanks for reading!