Disney Parks Blog posted some quick service suggestions for breakfast, so you don’t have to worry about reservations. Some of the suggestions sound pretty good!
Here is what they put on their list:
- Maple Waffle Breakfast Cone (Boardwalk Bakery) – this is scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese in a waffle cone. I think it’s pretty unanimous with everyone in my traveling party that we need to try this.
- Pop-Tarts Breakfast Sandwich (Everything POP Shopping and Dining) – Not so sure about this one. It’s a bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich served on a strawberry Pop-Tart.
- Breakfast Flatbread (Artist’s Palette) – This sounds pretty good! It’s scrambled eggs, sausage gravy, crumbled bacon, and cheese on top of a flatbread.
- Breakfast Panini (Sunshine Seasons) – This is eggs, bacon, roast pork, and cheese on a pressed panini. Breakfast potatoes come with this. It doesn’t sound bad, it sounds like a fancy breakfast sandwich.
- Vegetarian Breakfast Sandwich (Landscape of Flavors) – This is cauliflower, spinach, and paneer cheese served on naan bread. Not sure if I would like this, though I do enjoy naan bread.
The breakfast cone has made the list of new items to try during our trip. The list is getting longer by the day, especially since we are going during Food and Wine Festival! Do you keep a list of new foods you would like to try on your next Disney trip?
Thanks for reading!
Source: Disney Parks Blog