When it opens later this month, Dockside Margaritas will be a fun and laid-back place to grab a drink in Downtown Disney. You will be able to find handcrafted margaritas and even some Florida brews.
From 2:30-10:30 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and 12:30-10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday you’ll be able to catch live performers by the water.
From Disney Parks Blog, Rachel Brent, the Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator, has a glimpse of what you will find on the menu:
- Patrón Añejo Margarita – Patrón Barrel Select Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, Sweet-and-Sour and fresh Lime Juice
- Habanero Lime Margarita – Patrón Silver Tequila, Habanero Lime, fresh Lime Juice and Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup
- Sunset Margarita – Casamigos Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, fresh Lime Juice, Sweet-and-Sour and Orange Juice
- Orange Grove Rum Runner – Siesta Key Spiced Rum, Blackberry Brandy, Crème de Banana, and Florida Citrus Juices with a float of Gosling’s 151 Rum
- Sugar Cane Mojito – Siesta Key Silver Rum, Florida Sugar Cane Simple Syrup, fresh Lime Juice and Mint
- Strawberry Margarita – Herradura Reposado Tequila and fresh Lime Juice blended with Strawberry Purée
- Florida Citrus Freeze – Florida Cane ‘Orlando Orange’ Vodka and Peach Schnapps blended with Orange Purée
Also on the menu are some craft beers that have been brewed in Florida. Here are some of the Florida breweries that will have beer on the menu:
- Orange Blossom Plisner
- Bold City Duke’s Brown Ale
- Cigar City Jai Alai IPA
Dockside Margaritas has an opening date of April 23. So you will be able to enjoy a Dockside Margarita very soon!
Thanks for reading!
Source: Disney Parks Blog