Sometimes you just want to grab a quick bite to eat while you are in the parks. So, in this series we’ll explore quick service options in the parks.
Animal Kingdom has some great quick service restaurants in all sections of the park. It’s good to know what is available in case you need to find something quick. Especially if it’s during a busy season, because it can get crazy and hectic. So, the last thing you want to do is try to figure out where to eat when you get hungry.
Here is a breakdown of all the quick service places in Animal Kingdom separated by which section where they are located. We’ll start with Discovery Island and work our way around clockwise.
- Beastly Kiosk– They have some good quick snack options here. Things like baked lobster mac & cheese, baked three-cheese pasta, jalapeno pretzels, Mickey pretzels, cheese dip, chips, fountain drinks, and bottled water can be found at this location. They are open from late morning to early in the evening.
- Creature Comforts– Are you looking for your dose of caffeine? Find it here. They have espresso, Frappuccino blends, smoothies, Starbucks Refreshers, Teavana Iced Tea, and more. Open from park open until park close.
- Eight Spoon Cafe – Baked lobster mac & cheese, jalapeno pretzels, cheese dip, baked three-cheese pasta, Mickey pretzels, assorted chips, fountain drinks, and bottled water are available at this location. Open from late morning (around 11) until late afternoon (around 4).
- Flame Tree Barbecue– Ribs, chicken, pulled pork, salads, turkey legs, onion rings, French fries, Mickey Check Meals, kids’ meals, desserts, and drinks (including alcoholic drinks) are available here. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Isle of Java – Find cappuccino, espresso, Coca-Cola Frozen Alcoholic Beverage, danish, assorted muffins, bagels, Elephant Ear Pastry, Turtle Brownie, cookies, fountain drinks, bottled water, juice, chocolate milk, coffee (hot and iced), and frozen drinks here. Open from when the park opens until when it closes (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
- Pizzafari– Pizza, subs, salads, pasta, bread sticks, Mickey Check Meals, Kids’ Meals, desserts, drinks (including alcoholic drinks) are on the menu here. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Dawa Bar– Specialty cocktails, draft beer, African beer, specialty beer, and wine. Open from park open to park close.
- Harambe Fruit Market– Find snack items like apple slices and caramel, fruits, Mickey pretzels, jalapeno cheese-stuffed pretzels, Elephant Ear Pastry, yogurt, trail mix, and a selection of drinks here. Open from park open to park close.
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery– Pastries, breakfast wraps, yogurt, coffee, juice, bottled water, and more snack and breakfast items are on the menu here. Open from park open until early evening.
- Mahindi – Popcorn and popcorn souvenir buckets, cinnamon-glazed almonds, cinnamon-glazed pecans, assorted chips, Jungle Juice Slushy, fountain drinks, bottled water, and Bud Light are available at this location. Open late morning until around park close.
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments– You can find Pineapple Whip Soft-serve (also available with dark rum or coconut rum), chocolate waffles, ice cream sandwiches (including Mickey Ice Cream Chocolate Cookie Sundae), chocolate covered espresso beans, and drinks here. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Anandapur Ice Cream– Soft-serve, floats, bottled water, and fountain drinks are served here. Open from morning until around park close.
- Warung Outpost – Stop here for margaritas, Kingfisher Premium Lager, Bud Light, souvenir mugs, bottled water, assorted chips, Mickey pretzels, and cheese dip. Open from late morning (around 11) until late afternoon (around 4).
- Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes– Stir-fry, sandwiches, salads, Honey Chicken, Teriyaki Beef Bowl, egg rolls, fried rice, fries, desserts, kids’ meals, and drinks (including alcoholic drinks) are on the menu here. Open for lunch and dinner.
- Yak & Yeti Quality Beverages– Find Asian Chicken Sandwiches, Ginger Chicken Salad, chips, Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Cup, frozen drinks, bottled water, hot chocolate, coffee, hot tea, fountain drinks, beer, Sangria, and specialty drinks here. Open from late morning until evening.
- Dino-Bite Snacks– Find breakfast and snack here. On the menu: breakfast wraps, muffins, churros, Danishes, fountain drinks, bottled water, hot cocoa, coffee, Sea Dog Sunfish Draft Beer, and Key West Sunset Draft Ale. Open from noon until the evening.
- Restaurantsaurus– Burgers, mac & cheese, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, salads, Mickey Check Meals, kids’ meals, desserts, and a selection of beverages (including alcoholic beverages) are on the menu at this location. Open from late morning until around park close.
- Trilo-Bites– This location serves up snacks like a Buffalo Chicken Waffle Slider, waffle sundaes, floats, fountain drinks, beer, and bottled water.
Those are the quick service restaurants in Animal Kingdom. Hopefully, this will be helpful when you are planning and when you are in the parks.
Thanks for reading!