Sometimes you just want to grab a quick bite to eat while you are in the parks. So, in this series we’ll explore quick service options in the parks.
The Magic Kingdom has lots of great quick service restaurants in all sections of the park. It’s good to know what is available in case you need to find something quick. Especially if it’s during a busy season, because it can get crazy and hectic. So, the last thing you want to do is try to figure out where to eat when you get hungry.
Here is a breakdown of all the quick service places in Magic Kingdom separated by the land where they are located.
Main Street U.S.A.
- Casey’s Corner– Hot dogs, nachos, corn dog nuggets, French fries, cotton candy, and Cracker Jack are all available at this baseball themed quick service location. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Main Street Bakery– Find lots of baked goods here along with STARBUCKS Coffee to keep you caffeinated for your day in MK. Open from park open until around park close. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor– Here you will find lots of different ice cream options, like waffle-bowl sundaes and Mickey cones with chocolate ears. You can also find the Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae here. Open from late morning until around park close. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Aloha Isle– This is the place to find the ever popular Dole Whip. You can also find floats, fresh pineapple spears, and soft drinks here. Open from morning until around park close. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Sunshine Tree Terrace– You can find some pretty refreshing drinks here. Try the soft-serve that is a blend of ice cream and frozen juice! Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Tortuga Tavern– In the mood for a burrito? This is the place you want to go in Adventureland. They also have kids’ meals and refreshments. Open for lunch. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Golden Oak Out Post– Waffle fries with different toppings, sweet potato nuggets, and chocolate chip cookies call all be found at this quick service location. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe– Here you can find fajitas, rice bowls, Southwest salads and burgers, churros, greek yogurt, fountain drinks, bottled water, juice, milk (regular and chocolate), hot tea, hot cocoa, coffee, slush, and Mickey straws. The kids also have a menu of Smucker’s Uncrustables, quesadillas, or mac & cheese. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Westward Ho– Chips, chocolate-chip cookies, and drinks are served here. Open from park open until around park close. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Columbia Harbour House– Find sandwiches, lobster rolls, salads, fish, soups, chili, fries, couscous, kids’ meals, desserts, and a selection of drinks here. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- The Diamond Horseshoe– Themed after a Wild West music hall, this quick service location has 2 floors. They have sandwiches, salads, chips, cake, fruit cups, kids’ meals, and a selection of drinks. Open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Liberty Square Market – Located near The Hall of Presidents, you will find chips, healthy snacks, hot dogs, and drinks at this quick service location.
- Sleepy Hollow– From waffles with different toppings to waffle sandwiches, there are lots of waffle choices here. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Be Our Guest– Reservations at this extremely popular restaurant are hard to get, but you can always try to walk up for a fast casual breakfast or lunch. French cuisine is the theme for this restaurant, but there are other choices too. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Cheshire Cafe– Find snack items like muffins and fruit, as well as a selection of drinks are available here. Open from when the park opens until an hour or so before closing. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- The Friar’s Nook– Macaroni and cheese is a popular item here. There’s regular mac and cheese, pot roast mac and cheese, and bacon cheeseburger mac and cheese. You can also get a hot dog, vegetable and chips with hummus, desserts, and drinks. Serves lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Gaston’s Tavern– Snacks are served here all day. The popular items here are roasted pork shank and the warm cinnamon roll, but you can also get fruit, hummus, vegetables, and chocolate croissants. They have a good selection of drinks too and you can try the specialty drink LeFou’s Brew with or without a souvenir cup. Open from park open to around when the park closes. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Pinocchio’s Village Haus– Choices include flatbreads, sandwiches, salads, pasta, chicken nuggets. They also have kids’ meals and different sides, desserts, and drinks to choose from. Serves lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Prince Eric’s Village Market– Find snacks like Mickey Pretzels, pickles, fruit, and hummus and chips here. They also have Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade and different drinks to choose. Open from around lunch to around dinner. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Storybook Treats– Sundaes, floats, soft-serve ice cream, and drinks are on the menu here. Open from around lunch to around park closing time. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies– Find desserts like sundaes and floats, snacks like fruit and muffins, smoothies, and drinks here. Open from park open to park close. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Cool Ship– Here you can get one of those famous Turkey Legs that you see people walking around with at the parks. They also have soft drinks and water. Open from around park opening to around when the park closes. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe– From burgers, to rotisserie chicken, to sandwiches there are plenty of things to choose from at this quick service location. They also have desserts and a selection of drinks. Open from morning until around park closing time. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- The Lunching Pad– This location has the Coney Island dog (topped with chill and it comes with apple slices or chips), cream cheese pretzels, Mickey pretzels, drinks, and specialty frozen carbonated drinks like Minute Maid Lemonade. Open from late morning until later in the evening. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant– Find burgers, chicken nuggets, lobster rolls, chili-cheese hot dogs, salads, desserts, kids’ meals, and a selection of drinks here. On select nights they hold the Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party where guests can watch Wishes and enjoy lots of desserts. This location is open for lunch and dinner. Some Dining Plans Accepted
Those are the quick service locations in Magic Kingdom separated by land. Hope this helps when you are in MK and hungry!
Thanks for reading!