A lot of vacation time can be spent not only in the parks, but also touring the different resort hotels that Disney has on property. The hotels are all themed and they are fun to explore.
It’s good to know what your food options are while you are exploring. That way you can just grab a quick bite to eat and continue touring the resort.
So here is a list of the quick service options for when you are in the Epcot Resort/Boardwalk area:
Beach and Yacht Club
- Ale and Compass Lounge (Yacht Club) – During breakfast hours they serve things like muffins, pastries, yogurt, coffees, juice, iced tea, tea, cocoa, and milk. Later in the day they offer lump crab cake, cheeseburgers, buttermilk-fried rock shrimp, truffle fries, lobster sliders, mussels and clams, chicken wings, and different wines. They are open from 6 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and then from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Beach Club Marketplace (Beach Club) – For breakfast you can find breakfast platters, breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal, kids’ Mickey Check Meals, kids’ meals, different snacks and beverages. For lunch and dinner find different sandwiches, flatbreads, salads, soups, wraps, kids’ Mickey Check Meals, kids’ meals, different snacks and beverages. They also have some snacks and beverages available for late-night dining. Open from 7 a.m. – 12 a.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Crew’s Cup Lounge (Yacht Club) – Find different salads, New England Clam Chowder, buttermilk-fried rock shrimp, chicken wings, lump crab cake, truffle fries, sandwiches, cheeseburgers, lobster rolls, pasta, cocktails, whiskey, margaritas, martinis, and beer at this location. Open for lunch and dinner. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill (Pool Bar) – Find burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, snacks, kids’ Mickey Check Meals, kids’ meals, and drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) at this poolside bar. For guests of the Beach Club and Yacht Club only. Open from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
Boardwalk Inn/Boardwalk Area
- Belle Vue Lounge – During breakfast hours you will find fruit, yogurt, cereals, muffins, pastries, bagels, sticky buns, milk, iced tea, juice, coffee, and hot tea. Later in the day they offer a selection of wines, lagers, Belgian style beer, India Pale Ale, stout, hard cider, and specialty drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Open from 6:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. and then from 5 p.m. to 12 a.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Boardwalk Bakery – For breakfast they have bread bowls, breakfast sandwiches, biscuits and gravy, pastries, coffee, tea, and other beverages. For lunch and dinner you can choose from a selection of sandwiches, lobster rolls, fresh mozzarella, soups, salads, pick twos, kids’ meals, kids’ Mickey Check Meals, pastries, and different beverages. Open from around 7 a.m. – 11 p.m. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Boardwalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas – Find different types of margaritas, bottled water, smoothies, bottled drinks, and snacks are available here. Open from 11 a.m. – 12 a.m. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- Leaping Horse Libations – This is the pool bar for guests of the Boardwalk Inn and Boardwalk Villas. Guests will find sandwiches, hot dogs, salads, snacks, kids’ Mickey Check Meals, kids’ meals, beverages, and specialty drinks at this pool bar. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Pizza Window – You can get pizza by the slice or whole pizzas at the window. The choices are cheese, pepperoni, and the Boardwalk Signature Pizza (roasted garlic, mushroom, and spinach). They also have chocolate fudge cake, fruit cups, and a selection of drinks (including alcoholic beverages). Open for lunch, dinner, and late-night dining. Some Dining Plans Accepted
- Seashore Sweets’ – Find ice cream, Goofy’s Glaciers, fountain drinks, coffee, and hot tea here. They also have a bulk candy wall where you can fill a bag with assorted candy and have it weighed by the pound. Some other treats like cookies and pretzels are available too. Open from 10:30 a.m. – 11 p.m. Dining Plans Not Accepted
- The To-Go Cart – Lots to choose from at this cart. Hot dogs, corn dogs, foot long hot dogs, foot long corn dogs, fried ravioli, burgers, subs, sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, chicken fingers, nachos, onion wings, chili dogs, cheese fries, chili cheese fries, chili fries, fries, Buffalo wings, PB & J, fountain drinks, frozen drinks, and bottled drinks can all be found at this cart. Open from 12 p.m. – 10 p.m. Dining Plans Not Accepted
So, if you are wondering around the Epcot Resort/Boardwalk area you are now prepared with quick service location knowledge of the area. Or maybe seeing some of the menus will inspire you to take a side trip to the Boardwalk area. It’s a fun place to be, especially at night!
Hope you find the list helpful!
Thanks for reading!