Beaches & Cream closed down in August for a lengthy refurbishment and guests have been wondering when this popular restaurant would be reopening. Good news, Disney announced a reopening date!
Disney announced that Beaches & Cream will open its doors again on December 26, 2019. The reason for the long refurbishment period is due to the decision to expand the restaurant’s dining area. Beaches & Cream was always a pretty small restaurant, but with this refurbishment there will be more seating available for guests.
The look of the restaurant will keep it’s beach-inspired theme, but will be freshened up a bit. Decorative beach balls will still be situated around the restaurant and they will be complimented by blue, amber, and pink beaded glass globes that hang from the ceiling. Soft shades of teal, almond, and rose can be found on the walls and the decor, with accents of yellow and blue. Beaches & Cream will also have a working jukebox, framed antique mirrors, and framed artwork of Mickey and friends at the beach for guests to enjoy while they dine.
The menu is getting a bit of an expansion too. Some of the new items you will find on the menu include:
- Seared Salmon Filet Sandwich – Served with bacon aioli, lettuce, and tomato on a house-baked multi-grain bun.
- French Dip Sandwich – Topped with crispy fried onions and Swiss cheese, and served on a toasted French roll.
- Selection of Loaded Tots
- Sock Hop – Topped with cheese sauce and green onions.
- Plant-based Loaded Tots – Served with plant-based chili, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
- Plant-Based Burger – A plant-based patty with plant-based mayonnaise and caramelized balsamic onion jam on a house-baked multi-grain bun.
- Cookie Fries – Served with marshmallow cream, chocolate, and strawberry dipping sauces. This item is plant-based.
Reservations are open and there are more available now, due to the added seating. So if you could not find a reservation for your dates before, you might be able to get a reservation now.
Are you excited to see the refurbished, and expanded, Beaches & Cream?
Thanks for reading!