Not only is the Gingerbread House an impressive sight to see, it’s also a store! There are plenty of holiday goodies available at this festive store.
Yes, cast members actually work inside the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian. There is a little window store that offers lots of holiday treats for sale, including gingerbread (of course).
One of the popular things they sell are the gingerbread shingles like the ones that are used on the Gingerbread House. The Gingerbread Mickey Ears dipped in Chocolate, Gingerbread Shingle with Chocolate, Penguin, and Gingerbread House are all made from a classic Austrian gingerbread recipe and it’s really good.
Gingerbread is not the only thing on the menu though. There are plenty of items to choose from. Below is a list of treats available from the Gingerbread House.
- White Chocolate-covered Cookie Sandwich P0p ($4.50)
- Milk Chocolate Gingerbread Man Pop ($4.75)
- White Chocolate Princess Pop ($6)
- Dark Chocolate Mickey Pop ($6)
- Cookie Bags (1/2 lb. bags)
- Assorted Gingerbread Cookies ($16)
- Assorted No Sugar Added Cookies ($16)
- Gluten – free
- Gingerbread Spice Cookie ($5.50)
- Gingerbread Man ($5.50)
- Tiger Oatmeal Cookie ($4)
- Chocolate Espresso Muffin ($4.50)
- Almond Butter Brownie ($4.50)
- Mini Nutty Pumpkin Bread ($5)
- Mini Sweet Banana Bread ($5)
- Signature Items
- White Chocolate – Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie ($4)
- Brownie Tree Pop ($4.25)
- ‘Smore Cookie ($4.50)
- Red Velvet Holiday Cupcake ($5)
- Gingerbread Man Spiced Cookie ($5.50)
- Gingerbread Mickey Ears Dipped in Chocolate ($8.25)
- Gingerbread Shingle with Chocolate ($9)
- 1/2 lb. Coconut Macaroons ($9.50)
- Penguin ($10)
- Chocolate – Peppermint Bark 1/2 lb. bag ($13)
- Stollen Bread with Marzipan in Holiday Box ($19.50)
- Gingerbread House ($80)
- Gingerbread Ornaments
- Small ($10)
- Mickey Head ($10)
- Large ($17)
- White Chocolate Snowman with Chocolates ($7.50)
- Milk Chocolate Holiday Snow Globe ($7.75)
- Oval Chocolate Box with 3 Truffles ($11)
- Season’s Greetings Chocolate Hexagon Box with 4 Truffles ($12.50)
- 3-D Solid White Chocolate Disney Characters ($25)
- Signature Grand Floridian Chocolate Box with Truffles ($80)
- Store Hours: Daily from 10 am – 10 pm
- Snack credits can be used for some of the items on the menu.
- The gingerbread house has 19 hidden Mickeys on it.
- You can find the gingerbread house in the lobby of the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
If there is a line at the Gingerbread House it usually moves pretty quickly. Cast members pass out paper menus to the guests, so you can see what they have before you get to the window.
I bought the Gingerbread Mickey Ears dipped in Chocolate and the Gingerbread Shingle. This was my first time buying anything from the Gingerbread House and I was not disappointed. The gingerbread is very good and both also come with chocolate. The ears on the Mickey gingerbread are dipped in chocolate and the back of the shingle is coated in chocolate. Yum!
If you haven’t tried anything from the Gingerbread House I highly recommend making a stop there and getting a delicious holiday treat. If you are not a gingerbread fan you can try any of the other sweet holiday treats available for sale.
Have you ever bought anything from the Gingerbread House at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa?
Thanks for reading!