The World Showcase has a lot of great places to eat with both table service and quick service options available. The Mexico Pavilion alone has lots of great options, and they are about to get one more.
Opening soon in the Mexico pavilion is Choza de Margarita. This will be a walk-up window that serves “authentic Mexican beverages and street fare.” After reading about some of the menu items, I’m really hoping this window is open during our next trip.
Here are some of the menu items:
- Three Hand-crafted Margaritas
- Acan Grapefruit – Casa Noble Blanco Tequila, grapefruit liqueur, elderflower cordial, lemon juice, cardamom bitters, and ginger beer.
- Lime Cucumber – Avion Blanco Tequila, fresh cucumber, orange liqueur, lime juice, and agave nectar.
- Guava Pink Peppercorn – Zignum Mexcal Reposado, guava nectar, grapefruit liqueur, lime juice, Peychaud’s Bitters, and pink peppercorns.
- Three Frozen Margaritas
- Lime – Tequila blanco, lime sweet & sour, orange liquor, and agave nectar.
- Wild Strawberry – Tequila blanco, strawberry and prickly pear puree, violet flower liquor, and lime juice.
- Passion Mango – Tequila blanco, orange liqueur, wild passion fruit, and mango puree.
- Three Mexican Beers
- A Non-alcoholic Mexican Fruit Punch (Orange, Pineapple, Grapefruit Juices, and a Splash of Grenadine)
- Tacos al Pastor – Grilled pork on homemade corn tortillas. Comes with green tomatillo sauce, onion, pineapple, and cilantro.
- Empanadas de Barbacoa – Beef topped with chipotle sauce, Mexican cream, and quest fresco.
- Fresh Guacamole – Mango chutney, pumpkin and pomegranate seeds, and served with fried flour chicharrones and salsa Valentina.
The menu sounds delicious!
As of right now, Disney says the “construction walls will be coming down shortly at the Mexico Pavilion,” so there is no actual opening date. I’m hoping “shortly” means within the next week, but we’ll keep an eye on this.
Do you have a favorite dining experience in the Mexico Pavilion?
Thanks for reading!
Join the fun in our Facebook group, follow us on Instagram, and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today to book your trip and get FREE concierge level planning included with every booking.