It might seem like a long time off, but it’s almost time to register for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon. So get ready to reserve your spot, but make sure you are quick!
Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend is a pretty popular race weekend. It starts on Thursday November 2, 2017 with the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo (this happens on Friday and Saturday as well) and ends with the Post-Race Party at Epcot on Sunday.
Here is a rundown of the events with the dates:
- Disney Fall feast 5K presented by MISFIT
- Date: Friday, November 3
- Time: 6:30 a.m.
- Cost: $80
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K presented by MISFIT
- Date: November 4
- Time: 5:30 a.m.
- Cost: $120
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon presented by MISFIT
- Date: November 5
- Time: 5:30 a.m.
- Cost: $199
- Disney Two Course Challenge presented by MISFIT
- Happens on Saturday and Sunday (must complete both the 10K and the half marathon)
- Cost: $340
- runDisney Kids Races presented by GoGo squeeZ Applesauce on the Go
- Date: Saturday, November 4
- Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Cost: $20
For more info about the races you can visit the runDisney website.
Registration will open tomorrow (January 17, 2017) at noon EST. My suggestion would be to get online right away if you know you want to reserve a spot for one of these races. I have heard from many people who have tried to sign up that this books up very fast. You can sign up to have them send you an email reminder, which is not a bad idea. It’s easy to lose track of time.
Are you planning on running one of the races in the Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend this year?
Good luck to everyone signing on to register tomorrow at noon! Let us know in the comments if you reserved your spot!
Thanks for reading!
Need FREE help booking your trip? Contact Dream Makers Travel Agency today! Getting your tickets for the parks and special events, reserving your FastPasses, and making your dining reservations are all included in the planning.