Disney announced today that they will once again be sailing from New York City to both the Bahamas and Canada! This will come to a relief to many people up north who were disappointed when the New York sailings had stopped.
In addition, they will also be sailing from Miami and Galveston, Texas with new options from these ports. Check out the video for more information:
Here is an idea of what to expect on the new sailings:
- Sailings from New York to the Bahamas include a visit to Walt Disney World Resort, plus a Park Hopper ticket and round-trip transportation between the ship and the resort. These voyages also include a visit to Castaway Cay.
- The sailing from New York to Canada is a five-night voyage and includes stops in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and Saint John, New Brunswick.
- This is the first time Disney is offering seven-night voyages from Miami to the Eastern and Western Caribbean. Shorter options are available as well. These sailings include a stop at Castaway Cay.
- There will be a variety of seven-night cruises available for departure from this port. These include Bahamian sailings and Western Caribbean sailings.
- Two four-night sailings to Cozumel will also be available for those who just want a quick getaway.
Bookings for these new voyages will be open on May 20.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
To start planning your magical getaway on one of Disney’s four cruise ships, contact Starts With a Wish Travel by Liz!