Last week I posted the above picture and asked for guesses as to where it is located. As always we had some great guesses, but five of you knew where to find these lights.
Congratulations to Maureen, Disney Dennis, Kelly, Lee, and Lisa who all knew the lights can be found at the Contemporary Resort, specifically at California Grill. This table service restaurant can be found on the 15th floor of the Contemporary Resort. One of the best features of this restaurant, besides the food, is the view. The floor-to-ceiling windows give guests beautiful views of Magic Kingdom both day and night.
Once the Happily Ever After fireworks show resumes, guests dining at the restaurant can take advantage of the observation deck to watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom. The California Grill even pipes in the narration and music for the show! The observation deck is a nice bonus to the experience at this restaurant and keep in mind you don’t have to be eating at the restaurant at the time of the fireworks show to use the deck. Any guests who dine at the restaurant can come back the same day and enjoy the show from the observation deck.
The menu at California Grill has a variety of items to choose from, so everyone can usually find something they like. Guests will find things like pizza, sushi, seafood, steak, chicken, soups, salads, and pasta on the menu. There is also a separate kids menu where they get to create their own meal from a list of different menu items.
For those that would like to enjoy a wine with their meal, there are over 300 hand-picked wines available. Over 50 are available by the glass and the restaurant has sommeliers on hand to offer pairing suggestions.
More Info for the California Grill
- Seating is first-come, first-seated.
- Dining plans are accepted.
- Dinner is the only meal served at this time.
- The dress code is as follows:
- Men may wear khakis, slacks, jeans or dress shorts and collared shirts. Sport coats are optional.
- Women may wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses, jeans or dress shorts.
- Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing, and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.
- Reservations are not required, but are highly recommended.
Congratulations to everyone who knew the answer and thanks to everyone who played along! Another Where is it Wednesday picture will be up soon!
Have you been to California Grill?
Thanks for reading!