Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and a variety of locations in Disney Springs will have some special offerings. Whether you celebrate the day or not, it might be worth taking a look.
There are multiple locations in Disney Springs that will have some sort of special dinner for two or specialty themed items. Also, there are a bunch of locations starting these specialty items before Valentine’s Day, which gives guests multiple days to enjoy them.
Available Beginning February 1
- The Ganachery (All Items Available Through February 14)
- Sweetheart Minnie Piñata- This dark chocolate sphere is decorated to look like Minnie Mouse, but with a Valentine’s Day twist. It includes her signature red bow, but instead of polka dots, there are heart-shaped dots. The piñata is filled with marshmallow treats.
- Love Note Heart Piñata – This is a chocolate heart that is filled with heart marshmallows, which all have little sayings on them for Valentine’s Day.
- Strawberries and Champagne Ganache Squares – These are dark chocolate squares that have been melded with strawberries and champagne. In addition, guests can purchase a Cinderella coach container that will hold two squares.
- I Heart U Ganache Lollipop – A raspberry and dark chocolate ganache on a stick with ‘I Heart U’ on each lollipop.
- Valentines Red Velvet Cupcake (Available through Feb. 14) – Cream cheese frosting and topped with Luck in Love sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles.
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake (Available through Feb. 28) – Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with raspberry frosting.
- Chocolate Cherry Boba Tea (Available through Feb. 28) – Served with heart shaped sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Vivoli il Gelato
- The Love Potion (Available through Feb. 18) – Vanilla gelato, Fanta strawberry, whipped cream, sugar rock candy, and sprinkles.
Available Beginning February 5
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Soda Fountain
- Buy one, get one half off all sundaes through February 14, 2021.
Available Beginning February 7
- Amorette’s Patisserie (All Items Are Available Through Feb. 14)
- Dipped Strawberry Bouquet – These are strawberries dipped in Guayaquil dark chocolate.
- Love is in the Air Petit Cake – A pink velvet chiffon with strawberry mousse, chocolate chiffon, peanut butter filling, strawberry crisp pearls, and strawberry jelly.
- Le Grand Amour Eclair – Orange marmalade and milk chocolate garnished with heart and pipette of orange-flavored liqueur.
Available Beginning February 12
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew
- Heart-shaped donut topped with sweet cream and heart-shaped sprinkles, available through February 14, 2021.
- Planet Hollywood
- Valentine’s prix fixe special for $34.95. This special includes a choice of House or Caesar Salad, Roasted Prime Rib or Grouper, and New York Cheesecake with strawberry sauce. This is available through February 14, 2021.
- The Edison
- Specialty menu items include a New York strip, red velvet cheesecake, and DB “Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon,” which are all available through February 14, 2021.
Available on Valentine’s Day
- The Chef’s Special Seafood Boil for Two will be available on Valentine’s Day. This specialty menu item includes Maine lobster, Key West shrimp, Cedar Key littlenecks, corn bread, red potatoes, and sweet corn for $89 per couple.
- Jaleo by Jose Andres
- The Chef’s Tasting Experience for Two gives guests a taste of Spain and costs $95. Special menu items for Valentine’s Day include seared scallops, fried shrimp, pork ‘canelones’ with bechamel sauce, and berry soup with cheese ice cream.
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- A special pre-fixe menu for two will include spicy shrimp scampi, braised bone-in short rib with wild mushroom and fennel risotto, and tiramisu. This menu will be $90 a couple.
Everything on the list sounds delicious. A Valentine’s Day spent tasting different specialty items around Disney Springs sounds like a great way to spend the day, either with that special someone, with friends, or with family. There’s a wide variety to choose from, which makes it easy to find something for everyone in the group to try.
Which of these specialty items sounds good to you?
Thanks for reading!