A lot of us have been waiting for Disney World to release packages for stays past the end of September of next year. The good news is some hotels are now available for booking for all of 2021. However, not all hotels are able to be booked yet.
Guests can now book vacation packages and ticket-only purchases for September 27 through December 31, 2021. I was also able to get a quote for a client from the end of December through January 2, 2022, so if you are booking the first few days into January 2022 you should be able to include that in your pricing. Also, remember that you will still have to secure reservations in the parks for each day of the length of your ticket. However, Park Hopper tickets are available for booking dates in 2021. So while you need to reserve your spot in a park as of right now, there’s hope that the reservation system might either go away or allow for multiple parks to be visited in the same day.
While guests can now book through December 31, 2021 not all of the hotels are available. Since they are still in reopening mode not all of the hotels are open yet, and some may not even open in 2021.
Disney’s statement about the reopening:
As we are still in a phased reopening, there are some Disney Resort hotels that are not, as of this time, open or scheduled for reopening in 2021. We will continue to evaluate the situation and reopen more hotels when the environment is right to do so.
Disney World Resort Hotels Currently Open
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
In addition to the above hotels, Disney’s Art of Animation will be opening on November 1, 2020 and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort will be opening in summer 2021. Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will remain closed until further notice. Disney said they will be reevaluating the reopening timeline for both resorts.
Some hotels, like the Port Orleans Resorts and the All-Star Resorts, are not being scheduled for reopening yet and there haven’t been any hints as to when they might be scheduled for a reopening. I’ll keep an eye out for that information and post when it’s released.
Are you excited to be able to plan a trip for later in 2021 now? Thanks for reading!